Wednesday, March 26, 2008

**** Disclaimer ****

You know, I just realized last night that I have yet to do a disclaimer for my blog. I think for legal reasons I better. So let me all remind you that I am a student of nutrition, not yet a professional with a license. Everything I post is not always my own research, I use other people's research too, but for the things like skin care products, etc. I will try and give you my personal testimony and thoughts. So make sure that if you decide to try what I am doing, then please read read read information to make sure that it is right for you. I cannot stress that enough. If you have any conditions or ailments, make sure none of the suggestions I give you are going to interfere with them or predispose you to something else. Like for the detox, as an example, if you have low blood pressure, be careful and eat enough and keep a little baggie of sea salt with you in case you feel dizzy. I will say I do read a ton on nutrition and try to be as thorough as possible, but be careful anyway.

That's all.

No comments: