Monday, March 31, 2008

Skin 101 - Lush products follow-up

So my skin is still an issue, much less of an issue, but still an issue nonetheless. So, last night I was looking at myself in the mirror as I brushed my teeth and just looked at my skin and spoke to it and said, "you've got to be kidding me." Seriously, so sick of this shizzle!!! So I took my Lush bar and decided to just lightly wet my face and then use the Lush bar as a mask. If you know Lush products, you know this is easy to do. It already has a clay consistency. Anyway, I left it on until it dried and then washed my face and sprayed some toner and went to bed. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz. Woke up this morning, the problem area EVEN BETTER than it was before. Obviously this is how I need to wash the face. Instead of thinking of it as soap, I am going to use it as a mask every night. I am also still drinking the green tea, still using the Tea Tree Oil Pads from Trader Jose's and the Tea Tree Oil Blemish Stick too. I just tea tree oil pad prior to putting on the mask last night. So far so good. No makeup on today.

ACNE SUCKS! ACNE SUCKS! You all know what I mean by this. It's just like, "What the hell am I not doing right! GO AWAY!" But it seems like at least this is a step in the right direction.

No comments: