Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bleh...

Just studying at the moment for anatomy. Well, technically not studying if I'm writing this, but anyway. I was really studying and checking out the links on my professor's website and came upon this quote written exactly like this:

"I have finally cum to the konklusion that a good reliable set ov bowels iz worth more to a man than enny quantity of brains."

Josh Billings

You see, even this guy agrees with me that BOWELS ARE THE BASIS OF HEALTH! They truly are. It's not taboo. I know I always say that, but people are really embarrassed by the topic, especially men. No offense. I cannot stress enough that if you are not regularly going to the bathroom, something is off. By regular I mean at least twice a day. I'm sure a lot of people would say that's arguable, but don't argue. : )

No comments: