Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Earth Clinic

"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood..." That's what I need to tell myself as I realize how CRAPPY I did on my test last night. Another non-A, possibly my worst grade to date, but this is by far the most studying I have ever done for a single test. What happened to my genius abilities that reigned in high school??? Specifically in my chemistry class. I mean, I did really really well. I know it's high school, but I went to a hard high school. Anyway, I love science, I love anatomy, but this is RIDICULOUS! I'm not giving up. I am going to try a new way of studying and get an A on my next test. I will prevail!

On top of that, my skin looks like poop. Actually more like pepperoni. UGH! I know that because the acne is around my mouth that the root problem is digestion. In Gillian McKeith's "You Are What You Eat," she attributes the problem to hormones/ reproductive system, which I've known I had problems with (which is why I stopped the soy milk). So taking more flax seed oil, eating my prunes (for digestion), taking my agnus-castus (Vitex) supplements (for reproduction) and now I am going to apply coconut oil (for digestion) to the equation as well. I have been reading so many miraculous things about coconut oil and so I will buy some and add it to my salad dressing or just eat a spoonful everyday. Not sure yet how I will ingest, but will write an entry about it when I do.

So reading this website called Earth Clinic, which actually is pretty cool. This is where I got the coconut oil idea. Check out their section on coconut oil. But check that website out for any other natural remedies for your ailments!

Just a quick note on agnus-castus, this stuff is good for PMS, which I get BAD! The cramps, bloating, bitchiness - hahaha. I'm now going to be religious about it, so let's see how the results work. I'm not giving up on this people. I'm going to find my cure for acne. OUR CURE!

No comments: