Monday, April 28, 2008

Nutrition

I'm now on the cardiovascular system in anatomy. So far, so confused, but I am very confident that I will have this nailed by the end of the night. In the meantime, trying to not get discouraged by my most recent very non-A on my last test on the nervous system. So I was remembering why I'm taking this class in the first place and I start thinking about my love for nutrition. It got me thinking to back in the day when I was a wee lass, probably 8 or 9 years old, sitting in the kitchen eating my healthy fruit and Manna Bread, talking with my mother as I watched her make my snack for recess and my lunch. I remember her asking me, "what would you like for nutrition?" "Mom, it's not nutrition, it's recess." She always called recess "nutrition." I guess this was the common term for recess back in the Stone Age. haha. Just kidding mom. But seriously, she said that word all the time, and it sounded so smooth every time she said it - - nutrition - - that it became my favorite word ever! Swear to God, no joke. This was way before I EVER considered nutrition as a career. But wow, what a foreshadow. And it's absolutely a true story. Ask my mom.

2 comments:

colon cleanse said...

Your mother said correct.Interesting story.
colon cleanse

colon cleanse said...

Colon Cleanse is a natural remedy specially formulated to detoxify, cleanse and refresh your body.
colon cleanse