Thursday, April 10, 2008

Skin Alert!

Ok, so was hanging out with one of my dearest friends Lizzie yesterday. We were talking in the car and she saw me putting on makeup and said, "Oh, you use Bare Essentials/Bare Mineral products!?" I said, "yep!" She said that it made her break out around her mouth in tiny little bumps and made her itch!!! I was like, "SHUT UP!" That's exactly my problem! So quitting the Bare Minerals. We'll see if my skin improves, but I have the tiny bumps around my face and the itchiness.

And here I am talking this very second with Heather and she recently just learned that there is a connection between acne and soy products!!! Now I am working on an entry called Soy: Good or Bad? so will do some research on the skin effects.

Very interesting. Very interesting indeed.

No comments: