Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring Break 2008

I just wanted to point out that I am in Spring Break 2008 mode. Amanda gone wild. No school. No work. Actually, I've been cleaning for two days and going out at night. The cleaning part, I love to do and there's a ton of it. I have neglected that for about three months, since school started. But I'm at the tail end of it now. Anyway, trying to get entries done too. I have about 5 that I am about 1/2 way done with and 1 that is nearly done. But now you understand why it's taking me so long. Funny how it takes me longer to do an entry when I am not working. haha. Ok, back to cleaning!

Spring Break 2008!

P.S. Here's a sneak-peak of the next few entries: Colon Cleansing, Get Rid of Your Paper Towels (way overdue), Susun Weed (herbalist extraordinaire), Soy: Good or Bad?, and some fun stuff in between!

No comments: