Thursday, April 17, 2008

To Sleep Or Not to Sleep


So I stayed up two nights ago until 4:47 am exactly studying for my anatomy test that didn't even happen. And here I am again at 2:45 am studying again for our definite quiz tomorrow. So as I sit here at my desk reading away about the nervous system, I thought I would write out my thoughts as a distraction. I am extremely tempted to just fall asleep now, but as inspiration, I am thinking of that movie with Will Smith called Happiness, or something like that. If his based-on-a-true-story-character can be a dad, work full time, go to school and still get straight A's, then I can too.

I am debating getting some "crack," aka coffee, but with my lack of sleep, the coffee will make me extremely susceptible for a cold, and I have not had a cold in over 6 months! So drinking the Yerba Mate and reading like crazy.

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can... I know I can.

Alrighty, I'm out-ee.

No comments: