Thursday, May 8, 2008

100th Post! SKINTIMATE!

What a better way to celebrate my hundreth post than with the celebration of my acne cure?! FINALLY!! Soooooooooooooo. How long has it been since I said I was going to toss the facial soaps and lotions and only use a wash cloth soaked in warm water!? Well, it's working!!! I swear to goodness it's working! My acne is disappearing. It's been about almost 2 weeks. I can't believe it. I am now drinking the green tea, taking my Vitex supplements and using just a wash cloth to take off my makeup and wash my face. I stopped the tea tree oil products because they make me break out. Just the washcloth. It's a freaking miracle!!!!!!!!!! WOW!

My friend Alice told me she takes off her eye makeup with coconut oil and it moisturizes the parts around her eyes to prevent wrinkles. Remember I talked about coconut oil in my previous entry, so going to Whole Foods this weekend to get it! YES! Praise the skin gods. Let's hope this lasts. I waited to write about this until it was working longer than one week. You should see my smile, right now!

SAY NO TO SOAPS AND YES TO WARM WASHCLOTHS ON THE FACE!

1 comment:

Michael said...

100th blog already!!!

I'm so proud of you!!!!!