Monday, May 12, 2008

LET ME HELP YOU!

I am currently working with a few different people on their diets and lifestyles. If you are interested in learning more about health, cooking healthy foods, making your lifestyle healthier, please contact me. I basically take you grocery shopping spending an hour going through each grocery item discussing its importance and finding a way to incorporate it into your daily routine. I then go to your house and teach you the most convenient way to prepare a delicious, healthy meal. Total time is roughly 3 - 4 hours. I then work with you on a weekly basis taking any questions, concerns you may have and helping you make your new lifestyle a permanent and happy one.

Payment in trade. Or if you have nothing to trade, we'll negotiate!

I want to help EVERYONE be healthy and happy,
so please take me up on my offer to help you!

No comments: