Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Unclog Drains Sans Chemicals!

This is where I get so frustruated - - finding a natural solution to unclog drains. I had such a terrible clog a few weeks ago that I was ready to pull my hair out and got Drano (sadly) to cure the problem after trying everything!! How terrible to throw chemicals like that down the drain (I won't ever do that again). But, come to find out after calling the plumber, he discovered the problem. After handwashing my delicates a week prior, one of my delicates got away (so sneaky!) and sank down tub drain. How lovely. Problem solved, but still I used all those chemicals! Shame on me!!!!

So, if you need to know how to unclog your drain naturally, check out this article from Mother Earth News.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lesson to be learnt from this is don't wash your danties as often!!

;-)

Mother Health said...

HAHAHA! So true. So very true indeed.