Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lunch and Lifestyle

Many of you might be wondering why I have not posted a new lunch in a while. Well, I'm not that creative to come up with something new every single day... not yet at least. I have been enjoying my lovely salad creations for the past few lunches. So make sure to check out my lunch ideas (located in the menu on the ride side below) to get your healthy dose of deliciousness. There's never an excuse to eat an unhealthy lunch. Of course in moderation you can enjoy your burger and fries.

I always have to remind people that being healthy is NEVER a diet, it's a change in lifestyle. If you want to be overweight the rest of your life, then do diets. If you want to feel and look great 100% of the time while still enjoying the occasionally pig-out, then a change in lifestyle is necessary - AND NOT THAT HARD! If you need help in how to change your lifestyle, check out Gillian McKeith's You Are What You Eat, aka the lifestyle Bible.

No comments: