Friday, September 5, 2008

One Day a Week...



I was supposed to bike to work today, but slept through my alarm. I am telling you that this week is just wiggidy wack with tiredness and feeling listless. But hey, at least it's the weekend and I can relax and start over on Monday. So instead of biking, I carpooled. That's not a bad alternative, definitely not the best, but better than using two cars.

Oh, and because it's Friday my work is ordering in from Hole in the Wall Burger Joint. This is a great little place (veggie options of course) on Santa Monica Blvd. one block east of Sepulveda Blvd. on South Bentley Ave. (behind Winchell's Donuts - yucky). Their beef is custom ground and the burgers are hand formed. Their produce is fresh and grown locally. Everything made from scratch. Their veggie burger (which I will get) is made out of black beans, mushrooms, and other yummy stuff. They serve sweet potato fries. So for a burger joint, it's a good alternative. I'll have a picture up of it in a second and let you know if it's good.


Update: Check out the pick. And yes, this meal was excellent... but my body is screaming for some raw foods! It's been a bleh week of bleh foods. hehe.

No comments: