Friday, October 10, 2008

Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing

I have been on a roll with a new salad dressing I've been working on. I don't know the exact measurements of everything, but half the fun is discovering how to make it to perfection and your liking. The chemistry of a dressing is yours to discover. But I'll tell you the ingredients.

Apple Cider Vinegar
1 - 2 cloves of garlic FRESH!
(not pre-minced garlic!! I'm discovering fresh is far more potent and flavorful)
Olive Oil
Sea Salt
Pepper

Use your taste buds to lead you to use these ingredients and create a delicious, fresh tasting dressing.


Here's a salad I made the other day with it. Mmmmm. Check out all those ingredients, the Manna bread and brussel sprouts! Mmmmm. Yes, they can be delicious. Check the next entry on how to make delicious tasty brussel sprouts.

No comments: