Friday, October 10, 2008

Apple Cider Vinegar

I've been using the Organic Apple Cider Vinegar from Trader Jose's, which to most people is disgusting, but to me is not bad! But, this past weekend when I was in Santa Barbara with my mother, who has acid reflux, we ate a bunch of rich food and I thought to prevent her reflux from acting up that I would run to Ralphs and grab her some Apple Cider Vinegar. I never ever thought Ralphs would carry Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, but they do (not sure if at every location) and it's so very tasty!! Much more tolerable than the Trader Joe's kind. I am sure Whole Foods carries it as well. Or just go to the Bragg Website.

Anyway, if you have indigestion or ate waaaay too much and have that "I can't move" feeling, then take 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar. Woah, does it work amazingly. Keep drinking it until you feel better if 2 tablespoons doesn't do the trick. I'm not saying the entire bottle, just a little at a time. You'll burp away your pain.

1 comment:

native bunny. said...

there's this really great website that's all about the wondrous benefits of apple cider vinegar! i never knew it to be so versatile.

check it out!

apple-cider-vinegar-benefits.com

p.s. awesome blogs by the way! really helpful in so many ways.=)