Monday, February 2, 2009

DEODORANTS!

I think I found a natural deodorant that actually works! A miracle. I have gone through about 3 different kinds since the New Year. Not all Nature's Gate deodorants work. This Asian Pear Red Tea one SUCKS! Used it for maybe a little less than a week during the time I was moving my apartment, and Lord... my poor brother-in-law!!! Anyway, I'm currently using Autumn Breeze. They have all the seasons (Spring, Summer, Winter), but the only one I can attest for is Autumn Breeze. Let's hope it keeps working!!!!

3 comments:

vulpinious said...

ive been using the Persimmon & Rose Geranium and it works. not great but decently.

Mother Health said...

Good to know! But seriously, where is the golden ticket for NATURAL deodorants.

Farmer boy said...

I love the Weleda products. I love the Weleda Sage deodorant. They are anthroposophic oriented too.