Sunday, February 22, 2009

JUICERS!

I've been getting a lot of people asking me what kind of juicer I think is the best juicer for them. I suggest Amazon.com as a great starting point to compare prices and read customer reviews. I love my Jack Lalanne Power Juicer. The price is great, it's a quality product and Jack Lalanne would not endorse a product that he didn't believe in. It's also very attractive and not as bulky as some juicers. Keep your juicer by a sink and makes cleaning it so much easier. If you're a clutter hater, then get rid of the other nonsense on your counter and make room for something that looks cool and enhances quality of life. Amazon has my exact model at great price. Remember that spending money on something that gives so much in return: vitamins, minerals, natural energy boost, youthful skin etc., is worth every penny. Find the best quality juicer that fits your budget. Here's mine:


No comments: