Friday, February 6, 2009

LUNCH!

I made a freaking delicious lunch at work today. Didn't take pictures, but listen closely and you can make it just as easily.

This morning when I woke up, I steamed bok choy for about three minutes than sauteed it in a pan with butter salt and pepper. I put that in a container and took it to work. I also brought the Herb Salad Mix from Trader Joe's and Wild Rice (precooked) also from Trader Joe's. It comes in packets - ask someone there if you don't know where to find it.

For the salad, I just added some onion sprouts, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper and chicken seasoning (it's just a bunch of herbs thrown together, sans salt). I threw the wild rice and bok choy in the microwave to heat it up, added salt to the rice and grated goat cheese all over it (that I got from the farmer's market) and threw it altogether on a plate and gobbled it right up! Next time, pictures.

1 comment:

ryder said...

that sounds amazing!