Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Still Smiling...


Despite being in my 3rd (none my fault) car accident in 1.5 years this past Saturday (scariest accident to date), a totaled car (see above) and small concussion later, I can still smile! Why, you ask? Because life goes on and I can smell the beautiful flowers. But it does make me question Los Angeles, and I now yearn for life outside HellA. haha. These sorts of experiences make me just want to work that much harder to find the good in anything and everything.

That being said... today, I found just that at the Culver City Farmer's Market, which occurs every Tuesday on Main Street from 4pm to 7pm. I went after work and walked through a beautiful crowd of like-minded, kind, smiling individuals. I love the selection of yummy produce, the farmers, the families, the musicians. I swear, it can just brighten anyone's day! That and listening to Oasis. :)

So if you're feeling like there's no hope, book it to the nearest farmer's market.

No comments: