Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Salad Dressing for the Busy Person

I had dinner at my friend Brett's place about a month ago. She made a delicious cous-cous dish and a simple, yet mouth-watering salad. The dressing on the salad was unbelievable. I begged her for the recipe. She said, "All I did was lightly sprinkle Trader Joe's White Balsamic Vinegar ($1.99 - $2.99)." I was like, "And?" She said, "And, nothing, that's it!"

WHAT!?

Yes, a dressing where you only need one ingredient, and perhaps some salt and pepper to taste. It's awesome!!! How freaking easy is that!? I assume any white balsamic vinegar will work if you do not have a Trader Joe's near you. It has a delicious, sweet aftertaste! I love it! Mmmmmm.

Sure you can add other ingredients like Olive Oil, but the POINT IS you can have a delicious dressing IN NO TIME!

There's no excuse to not eat healthy and inexpensively!!!!

No comments: