Monday, June 15, 2009

Food...


I had a couple people comment on my menu planning post a few posts back. I talked about how my friend Kristin plans her entire meal for the week and has now cut her costs to $200 for two people per month. I had two comments that that seemed like a lot of money. So I asked these the people who commented what they do for their grocery lists. If any of you have ways of cutting costs on groceries without cutting the nutritional value in your diet, please email me to let me know. I would love to learn to spend less on food than I already do. And I realize that gardens are the best way to do this, but I live in a studio and have no garden. I grow some things inside. Remember, I am looking for organic, quality, HEALTHY food. I realize that we can spend nearly nothing if we purchase instant this, condensed that, etc. I'm talking REAL foods that fill you up and keep you healthy! I find it important to spend my money on the food that goes in my body. This is a far more important aspect of my life than entertainment or shopping, for example. So without sacrificing our health, how do you save your money on groceries?????

Remember food is everything. WE ARE WHAT WE EAT! Therefore, making sacrifices with our health is NEVER an option.

MAKE SURE TO WATCH THE TRAILER FOR FOOD INC. IN TO UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO BUY QUALITY, ORGANIC FOODS!



Thanks!!!

No comments: