Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Where the heck have I been!?

I'll tell you where I've been! May has easily been the best month this year. So many birthday festivities and festivities in general. The weekend before last I spent three days in the beautiful wine country town, Santa Ynez, just north of Santa Barbara. WOW!... is really all I can say about that. I enjoyed delicious food and wine; most the wine from organic vineyards, of course. The food, all organic and locally grown. It was beautiful, delicious, fun, exciting, fabulous!!! This past weekend I went camping in Tehachapi, CA with a bunch of friends for one of my favorite people, Cait's birthday. The trip was hosted by Rich Mead, chef at Sage Restaurant in Newport Beach and Alex Weiser of Weiser Family Farms. The food for all our meals was prepared by Chef Mead, of course, and grown at the Weiser Farm. Can you imagine a camping trip in the most beautiful setting where you do nothing but eat and be merry with your friends. The best of times. Now back to reality.

xo

No comments: